Camera Ready Submission
MMSys 2017 also uses HotCRP for collecting camera ready submission. Please prepare your paper according to the instructions provided below (Submission Guidelines) :
Camera Ready Guidelines
Papers for ACM MMSys full paper submission should be (in PDF format) prepared in the ACM style1 and written in English. Submissions that do not conform to the ACM SIG standards, specifications, guidelines, and formats will be returned to the author for corrections. Please also refer to below different page limit for relative paper submission.
Paper template: please use ACM SIG Proceedings Templates.
1NetGames paper template: please use IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings. NetGames paper authors please visit NetGames'17 web site for more information.
|MMSys||Page Limit||Submission Site|
|Research Track||6-12 pages||Click Here|
|Open Dataset and Software Track||3-6 pages||Click Here|
|Demo Track||2-4 pages||Click Here|
|Cloud-based Multimedia||6-12 pages||Click Here|
|Multi-sensory Experiences||6-12 pages||Click Here|
|Immersive Experiences||6-12 pages||Click Here|
|IoT Connectivity and Infrastructure||6-12 pages||Click Here|
|NOSSDAV||4-6 pages||Click Here|
|MoVid||3-6 pages||Click Here|
|MMVE||3-6 pages||Click Here|
|NetGames (Full paper)||6 pages||Click Here|
|NetGames (Short paper)||3 pages||Click Here|
|NetGames (Demo paper)||3 pages||Click Here|
The following information must be specified completely and correctly in the respective submission system:
- Paper Title
- Author's complete names (including complete first names)
- Every author's email address
- Every author's affiliation
Step 1: You will receive an email from email@example.com containing a link, through which you can choose the copyright option for your paper.
Step 2: 1. You will then receive another email from firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the exact bibstrip (copyright notice, DOI, ISBN, etc) to include into your camera-ready version.
Step 3: Prepare and submit your camera-ready version to HotCRP, following the checklist and instructions below.
Please pay attention to the following rules when formatting your camera-ready version of your paper.
- You must use the ACM SIG Proceedings Format. You can find the latest templates on the ACM's website.
- You must include as part of the bibstrip, a copyright statement at the bottom of the left column on the first page. The text must be the exact copyright statement that you received from email@example.com, after submitting your copyright form to ACM, formatted in 8pt font. Please make sure that the DOI is included as the last line in the bibstrip.
- The page size must be US Letter.
- You must include categories and subject descriptors, keywords, and general terms in the first page of the paper (after abstract and before introduction). You may refer to the 2012 ACM Classification for the categories and subject descriptors. You may have a look at the indexing support tool.
- You must use Type-1 fonts for your submission. Do not use Type-3 fonts.
- If you use Adobe Distiller, you can use the ACM Digital Library optimal distiller settings file, ACM.joboptions.
- You must embed all fonts in the PDF. ACM has documentation on how to embed your fonts.
- You must avoid orphan lines: no single lines of body text at the bottom or top of a column, no headings without at least two lines of body text at the bottom of a column.
- You must ensure that figures are readable when printed on gray scale printers.
- You must avoid page numbering.
- You must create an optimized PDF file that is compatible with Acrobat 5.0 (PDF1.4).
- You must prevent down-sampling of images.
- Finally, please avoid hyperlinks in your paper. The post-processing that is required for ACM DL is known to produce bad visual quality with the tools that we have available.
- Log in to the respective submission site for MMSys, NOSSDAV, MoVid, MMVE, and NetGames (you can use the login URL from previous communication).
- Click on your accepted paper.
- Click on the edit button.
- You can now see Final copy PDF file and an upload button.
Please send any question to Publication chair Chun-Ying Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org).